Over the past several months we’ve seen more inquiries from our clients for technology, innovation, and cybersecurity roles. The increase in new IoT internet-enabled products and applications expose industrial and supply chain companies to greater threats and demands for data protection. We have helped clients fill their demand for business-minded, information technology experts to enable increased functionality while managing risk.
- Cybersecurity and data protection – CIO and Information Security executives in manufacturing and supply chain & logistics companies to solve challenges related to increased technology embedded in products, service offerings, and increasing chain of custody requirements
- Aftermarket services – sales and marketing executives to address unmet needs for analytics and value added services in traditionally product-oriented companies
- Bench-building – continuous recruiting projects to attract rising executives and senior executives as a proactive strategy to build succession pools
- Engineering and product management executives focused on design and innovation of products associated with electric vehicles (EV) and the internet of things (IoT) in power electrical and power electronics products
- Project management executives to handle a sustained uptick in commercial and institutional construction projects and electric vehicle (EV) infrastructure design/development
- Operating executives that stretch beyond operational improvement and are adept at developing practical, long-range strategies for growth